Thursday, August 20, 2009

pretty things

Procrastinating on precalc homework, anticipating the season premiere of Project Runway in T-minus 2 hours... can't wait! School is going swimmingly, I love my classes, for the most part. I got my first newspaper assignment today, it's just a 400 word news story on the two new vice principals on campus, but I can't believe my "journalism career" is finally starting off! Hopefully one day I'll be rocking the whole, "I work for Seventeen magazine," kind of thing. Hey, a girl can only dream!
I've been tumbling a lot recently... linkage for my tumblr page is on the sidebar under "USEFUL THINGS." Now, onto pretty photos I've posted and stumbled upon on tumblr!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment