Friday, December 18, 2009

instant fun

My family was rushing to get our online holiday shopping done, so when asked what I wanted, I spent a good hour on my laptop, searching for something that would provide long lasting fun. What did I come up with? Quite possibly the best thing for a crafty girl like myself, who likes to document anything and everything through photography.
Ladies and gentleman, may I introduce my soon to be baby, the Fuji Instax Instant Camera!
With the death of Polaroid, I thought maybe I had just missed out on the last of the instant camera glory age. But fortunately, Fujifilm has been kind enough to bring their newest version of the instant camera to the USA, and boy, it could not get any better than this!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Instax, with its clean look and fun shape, produces these credit card-sized instant photos, with the same little polaroid-like frame. The photos are so perfect for my scrapbook and bulletin boards! Despite the hefty price tag for film (about $1 per shot), I think it'll be worth it... as long as I take photos sparingly, and only at the proper moments!
I'm so excited to see the camera under the Christmas tree! I'm sure the first photo I'll take will be of my family on Christmas Day!
What is on your wish list this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment