Tuesday, December 1, 2009

tuesday gift day

Happy December! I'm so happy, the holiday season has officially begun! One thing I love about Christmas is online shopping... I create lists and bookmark hundreds of items I love, even though I will only find one or two of them under the Christmas tree... I've decided to do some gift posts, over the next three weeks, just so I don't go hog wild in one post alone! Here are some sweet things to give to ensure a bright holiday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Juicy Couture Convertible Mittens ~ Neiman Marcus, $55

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Recycled Candy Wrapper Clutch, Uncommon Goods, $28

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Miss Marc Patent Ballerina Flats, Neiman Marcus, $195

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Victoria's Secret Pink Laptop Case, Victoria's Secret, $29.50

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
iPod nano 8 GB w/video, Amazon.com, $150


No comments:

Post a Comment