Saturday, December 26, 2009

the loot

It's always a little bit depressing once Christmas has come and gone. I hate taking down the tree and all the decorations... and the lack of holiday music through the house is always a bummer.

But on a lighter note, how was your Christmas?! Mine was really nice, we had our family come over and spend the night. It's always nice to play a board game or two and take a nice walk around the neighborhood with people you only see three or four times a year. My mom made really yummy food, including this great persimmon salad with pomegranate seeds and kiwi! I wish I had gotten a photo... and for dessert, we had homemade apple crisp and tiny little cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. So cute!

Anyway, here's what Santa brought me this year. I'm really excited about my new instant camera. I never realized how precious instant film is - holding a picture you just took, not just looking at it on a screen, is kind of a magical experience!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From top left: Built NY laptop case, Julie & Julia dvd, He's Just Not That Into You dvd, Fujifilm Instax Mini camera and film, four Erin Bode cds, 1000 Journals Project book, Mothers & Daughters book, Mary Englebreit calendar

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Wow, some great presents there! We did the typical Christmas morning that we do every year (stockings, get changed, have breakfast, open rest of presents) and then played board and card games and watched TV. Marvellous.

    You got some great presents too! My main present this year was a Cath Kidston weekend bag, but I also got money, which I've used on an expensive organiser. Diaries are SO important!

    ReplyDelete