Sunday, January 3, 2010

school spirit sweet

Is it bad that I really want to go to one of the schools that Victoria's Secret PINK makes specialized loungewear for?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Go Bears Go! Sassy yoga pants for Cal Berkeley students!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm loving the sparkles on the back of this UCLA hoodie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Students at the University of Wisconsin can sport this adorable sweatshirt - I love the cursive on the back!

All photos from Victoria's Secret PINK Collegiate Collection

Do you (or did you) ever wear logo gear from your school?
Or is that a trend that should be left behind?

3 comments:

  1. Since we're being truthful here...I've always wanted some of the pieces from the VS PINK Collegiate Collection - tres cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I. I love my school, but the VS Pink collegiate collection is dorm style at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was actually on a petition list to get this pink wear for that had my college's name on it :) its as cute as spirit wear can get!

    ReplyDelete